About our office in Keller
Whether you have never been to a chiropractor, or you are just new to McIntyre Family Chiropractic, it is our hope to make you feel relaxed and answer any questions. We understand that visiting any Doctor’s office can be stressful and overwhelming. We always aim to greet you with a smile and ensure that you feel at home in our office. We are here to offer help and hope. At McIntyre Family Chiropractic we use high quality technology and Chiropractic assessments to precisely locate the Cause of your health conditions, and recommend the best path to a healthier, happier you! Through careful conversation, examination, and investigation, we will determine how Chiropractic care in Keller can help you!
Benefits of Seeking Chiropractic Care in Keller
Chiropractic care is not just for bad backs. It can be used to treat a wide range of ailments like migraines, sports injuries and autoimmune conditions. The benefit to this type of treatment is that it’s safe, natural and non-invasive.
In fact, our chiropractic therapy clinic in Keller TX will relieve subluxations along the spine and promote healing from within. We believe in stimulating the body’s own healing abilities for significant pain relief and improved health.
Here are some ways that our Keller chiropractic therapy clinic can help:
- Identify and remove subluxations along the spine
- Reduce inflammation that could be pressing on the joints
- Increase flexibility and range of mobility
- Promote healthy living with a balance of nutrition, exercise, and spinal adjustments
- Encourage healing from within and speed up recovery times
- Improve spine health and nervous system health
Why Choose Our Keller Chiropractic Wellness Center
McIntyre Family Chiropractic is not just another doctor. Our chiropractic wellness center in Keller TX will take the time to learn about your symptoms, when they started and what treatments you have tried. During your consultation, our doctor will also perform a thorough spinal assessment to identify potential subluxations.
If we feel that you can benefit from Keller chiropractic treatment, we can start you on a treatment regimen right away. Here are some things to expect:
- Convenient appointment times five days a week, and Saturdays by appointment
- New patient specials
- Personalized treatment plans that address your unique needs for chiropractic treatment in Keller TX
- Our chiropractic therapy clinic in Keller TX follows the Gonstead technique, which finds and removes misalignments along the spine
- Receive holistic care that embraces proper nutrition, relaxation strategies, rehabilitative exercises, supplements and spinal adjustments
- Family friendly chiropractic wellness center in Keller TX that can treat the whole family
Are you ready to start living your best life? It is possible – and it can start today. Contact McIntyre Family Chiropractic to determine if Keller chiropractic treatment is right for you.
By Appointment Only
7:30am - 6:00pm
7:30am - 6:00pm
7:30am - 6:00pm
7:30am - 4:00pm
8:00am - 2:00pm